Balkan Summer Casserole
Ideal for warm summer weather
- Chopped tomatoes x7
- Chopped roasted red peppers 320g
- 1 white onion chopped
- 1 shallot chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic sliced
- Green pesto 100g
- Bosnian sausage 100g sliced
- Chicken breast 490g
- Chopped fresh rosemary to taste
- Cook chicken breast in frying pan until browned on each side and cooked through - 15 minutes.
- Cook onion shallots and garlic in large pan until soft and translucent - 10 minutes.
- Add Bosnian sausage and tomatoes simmer until tomatoes soften - 5-7 minutes.
- Add rosemary, herbs and peas (optional).
- Add green pesto simmer for 3 minutes.
- Slice chicken breasts add half to tomatoes, and onion, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with bread and add remaining sliced chicken breast and garnish with basil leaf.