Coconut-crumbed fish with Sweet Chilli slaw
Author: Good Food Magazine
Recipe type: Asian
Cuisine: Thai Style
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 little gem lettuces, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 6 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp plain flour (arrowroot or corn flour for GF)
- 2 cod fillets or other firm white fish
- 1 egg beaten
- 3tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise & sweet chilli sauce. Add lettuce & cucumber, toss & set aside.
- Mix coconut & flour together on a plate. Dip the fish fillets in beaten egg, then into the coconut-four mixture to coat.
- Heat the oil in frying pan until very hot, then addthe fish & fry for 3-4 minutes on eacb side untill cooked through.
- Serve with salad 7 lime wedges.