5 Minute Banana Chocolate Chip Quinoa Flake Bake
Allergens: Vegetarian (option), Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Yeast-free, Corn-free The perfect 5 minute breakfast that’s high in protein, fiber… and chocolate.
- 3 tbsp banana, mashed
- ¼ cup egg white
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips or carob chips
- 1 tbsp pecans, chopped
- pinch cinnamon and nutmeg
- Prepare a 16oz. microwave/oven safe dish by oiling with a dab of coconut oil. Set aside. Drop all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated. Press mixture into prepare dish and even out with fork.
- Microwave option: Place in the microwave and cook for 2.5 minutes. You’ll know when it’s done when it rises slightly, is harder to the touch, and pulls away from the sides of the dish. Don’t bake it too long, or you’ll have a chocolate Frisbee!
- Oven option: Place in a preheated oven at 350F and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to rest for 1 minute before tipping over onto a plate and smothering with your favorite toppings